Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Training Manager (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Taking responsibility for a safe global flight operation
- Develop and update the Training Manual for the flight operations for theoretical and practical education accordingly to new/next changes
- Supporting the Flight Operations team in our worldwide activities for recruitment and standardisation training
- Monitor EASA Part UAS and JARUS Part FCL including new and revised AMCs and GMs for changes
- Ensure that AvS documentation is revised to reflect EASA regulatory changes
- Comply with all requirements in Wingcopter LUC documentation.
- Develop a context (syllabus, concept, content, …) to enable pilots in the role of a flight instructor/trainer
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree in aviation, engineering or equivalent (or CPL/ATPL license)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in manned / unmanned aviation
- TRI license or higher (can be expired)
- Knowledge of EASA Part FCL (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an ATO / DTO
- At least basic experience with unmanned vehicles
- Management experience in a UAS training organisation
- Advanced skills in manual flights of UAVs
- BVLOS experience is a bonus
- Fluent English skills and advanced MS-Office skills
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
Flexible Working Hours
Working From Home